Gold Loan Note 30% pa (2.5% paid monthly)
Offering 30% pa (2.5% paid monthly), Security Trustee
- 1-year Gold Loan Note paying 2.5% per month (30% per annum), income paid monthly, end of each month
- Gold bought at 15% below Spot Price; Sold at Spot or Spot -1.
- Fixed and floating charge over Groups 4 companies, plus substantial holdings of actual physical gold, continuously bought 15% below spot price, with accumulative profit.
- Chargeheld by security trustee.
- Gold purchase to sale chain only 2-weeks, meaning gold can be bought/sold 25 times across the 1-year investment.
- After 15% purchase discount, refinery and shipping costs, profits are around 24% per month, based upon 2 buy/sell cycles every month (25-times per annum).
- Early redemption anytime, with only 90-days’ notice, income paid up until the actual redemption date.
- Gold is assayed at 99.99 standard.
- Gold sourced from Partner company based in Australia and Papua New Guinea through London DE Gold expert of 20-years in the industry who was born in Papua New Guinea and speaks the local language.
- Guaranteed supply of gold, plus guaranteed customers, plus letter of intent, totalling 560kg per month demand.
- Minimum investment: Only £20,000, which would give a £500 per month income (2.5% per month return, paid monthly).
- Price £20,000
You can call and speak with your expert Portfolio Manager on +44 (0) 207 097 5107 or if you prefer please fill out the enquiry form below and we will get back to you asap.
Speak to the experts
You can simply call and speak with your expert Portfolio Manager on +44 (0) 207 097 5107. If you prefer to email or would like us to call you back please fill out the enquiry form.
IMPORTANT: Please note that all assured rental returns are provided by the developer, no liability is taken for rental returns by Property Wealth Ltd. None of the properties listed on this website are approved or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. We recommend that Investors seek independent advice before making any investments.