Belgravia Square Dubai
Luxury property in Dubai
The latest project in Jumeirah Village Circle, Belgravia Square is set to become an icon of contemporary architecture. Encompassing two smartly designed ‘L-shaped’ blocks that face each other, Belgravia Square has a total of 225 spacious studios, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments.
Furthermore, the grand lobbies are built to impress. The majestic design and dynamic lighting is complemented by beautiful sculptures made by local artists. The community area also boasts a plush lounge for residents that brings the outdoors, inside. It includes a pool table and a TV Lounge with comfortable seating for small groups. In short, Belgravia Square is the new favourite for home buyers who value aesthetics and design along with contemporary community living.
The grey facade with bold horizontal lines creates a unique and contemporary look. In addition, the wood texture and vibrant lighting balances the greys and creates a warm glow for Belgravia Square.
A colour scheme of white, grey and black, creates a bold and contemporary setting. Striking black and white photography on the walls of common areas further accentuates the colour scheme and adds a touch of drama.
– Tasteful porcelain hardwood effect main flooring
– Expansive proportioned windows
– Generous outside living balcony areas
– Bespoke crafted and fitted wardrobes and walk-in closets
– Quality door hardware and ironmongery and solid core doors
– Custom-designed kitchen cabinetry
– Professional-standard European appliances
– Integrated dishwasher, quiet and energy saving
– Premium quartz countertops
– Porcelain floor & wall tiles, herringbone ceramic tile feature walls in Bahtrooms
– Medicine Cabinet with hidden shaver socket and vanity unit with storage
– Heightened ceilings in Living, Dining and Bedrooms
AMENITIES WITHIN THE PROJECT
– Landscaped Courtyard and Garden areas;
– Fitness Centre
– Resort-style Adult’s and Kid’s Swimming pools with sun-bathing decks;
– Male and Female shower and changing rooms
– Indoor & Outdoor Kid’s Play Room / Areas
– Clubhouse with Games Room & TV Lounge
SIZE RANGE PER UNIT TYPE
Studio From 473 sq.ft. to 539 sq.ft.
1 bedroom From 774 sq.ft to 970 sq.ft.
2 bedrooms From 1,098 sq.ft to 1,510 sq.ft.
NUMBER OF UNITS PER TYPE
Studios – 26 units
1 bedroom – 138 units
2 bedrooms – 61 units
|Est Monthly Rental Income
|944 ft2 to 1666 ft2
|914k AED to 1.34M AED
|1791ft2 to 2319 ft2
|1.587M AED to 1.888M AED
- Price £95k
- Service charge AED 14 per sq.ft.
- Completion date Complete
- Tenure Freehold
- Bedrooms 1 & 2
- Bathrooms 1 & 2
- Pool Communal
- Parking spaces Private
- Condition Newly completed
- Distance to Beach 30 mins
- Distance to amenities 30 mins
- Air conditioning Yes
- Heating Yes
- Garden Communal
You can call and speak with your expert Portfolio Manager on +44 (0)20 3239 9879 or if you prefer please fill out the enquiry form below and we will get back to you asap.
Speak to the experts
You can simply call and speak with your expert Portfolio Manager on +44 (0) 207 097 5107. If you prefer to email or would like us to call you back please fill out the enquiry form.
Belgravia Square Dubai
The latest project in Jumeirah Village Circle, Belgravia Square is set to become an icon of contemporary architecture. Encompassing two smartly design...
Studio One Dubai Marina
Studio One Dubai Marina is destined to be a stellar addition to the Dubai Marina skyline. Spread over 31 floors, Studio One has been designed for the...
Vincitore Boulevard Arjan Dubai
Vincetore Boulevard Arjan Dubai: From ornate carvings, elegant proportions, trims and cornices to arches and elaborate door archways, the European-sty...
Vincitore Palacio Dubai
Vincitore Palacio Dubai is an elegant residential project. Redefining the excellence in its class with high-quality real estate Vincitore Palacio Duba...
IMPORTANT: Please note that all assured rental returns are provided by the developer, no liability is taken for rental returns by Property Wealth Ltd. None of the properties listed on this website are approved or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. We recommend that Investors seek independent advice before making any investments.