Hayes Village UB3
Luxury apartments in West London
Imagine an idyllic location that’s steeped in local heritage, with an evolving high street just a walk away and the bright lights of central London within easy reach.
Imagine a light, contemporary apartment where the Grand Union Canal is on your doorstep and history is in the air around you. Imagine making Hayes Village your home. We’re proud to introduce a range of one, two and three-bedroom apartments in a buzzing new residential quarter that’s bursting with local history.
With easy access to local amenities, quick connections to Heathrow and a vibrant village-like feel at its heart, you could soon be soaking up everything this new community has to offer. Now, imagine that.
An exciting development of over 1,500 homes, Hayes Village is set alongside the famous Grand Union Canal in an idyllic location that’s steeped in local heritage.
This landmark site was previously home to the Nestlé factory and many of its original features, including one of the listed art-deco style buildings, have been tastefully incorporated into Hayes Village – marrying old with new and creating a unique and handsome development that will be a joy to call home.
Cross Rail Travel Times
- Bond Street 20 Minutes
- Liverpool Street 27 Minutes
- Canary Wharf 34 Minutes
- Heathrow Airport 5 Minutes
- Faster to canary wharf than, Fulham, Hammersmith, Chiswick, Wimbledon or Clapham
- Walk to Hayes & Harlington station in under 8 minutes
- For drivers, it will take under 5 minutes to reach the M4, M40 or M25
- Just an 8-min walk from Hayes and Harlington Station on the Elizabeth Line or Crossrail (due to open in 2022) directly connecting Central London and Canary Wharf
- Ealing Broadway is just an 8-min train ride away, with over 80 shops and range of restaurants
- Heathrow airport is just 10 minutes drive from the site and easily accessible via bus and train
- Projected yields of 4.8%
- Strong capital growth projected at 17% over the next 5 years
- Rental appreciation of 18% forecasted in the next 5 years
- Part of a wider regeneration scheme
- On the Cross-rail
- 999 years leasehold
- Peppercorn ground rent
- Low service charges
Hayes Village: Payment Plan
- £5k reservation fee
- 10% deposit (less reservation)
- 90% on completion
|Property Type||Size Range||Price range||Est Monthly Rental Income|
|1 Bedroom||545 sqft to 563 sqft||£314,000 to £359,000||projected 4.8%|
|2 Bedroom||669 sqft to 796 sqft||£480,000 to £501,000||projected 4.8%|
|3 Bedroom||796 sqft to 948 sqft||£529,000 to £596,000||projected 4.8%|
- Price £314k
- Developer Barratts
- Management co Opulent lettings
- Service charge Est 1 beds £1,665 pa 2 Beds £2,105 pa 3 Beds £2,395 pa
- Management fee 20% on exchange, balance on completion
- Ground rent Peppercorn minimal £1 pa
- Completion date Q1 2023
- Tenure 999 years leasehold
LIKE TO KNOW MORE?
Receive the following information:
- Full Investment Pack
- Current Availability Report
- Payment Options
- Reservation Documents
Speak to the experts
You can simply call and speak with your expert Portfolio Manager on +44 (0) 207 097 5107. If you prefer to email or would like us to call you back please fill out the enquiry form.
Furness House Redhill
Situated in central Redhill, Furness House is a bespoke collection of 52 studios, one and two-bed apartments set over four floors. Redhill is a town i...
Hayes Village UB3
Imagine an idyllic location that’s steeped in local heritage, with an evolving high street just a walk away and the bright lights of central London ...
Chatham Waters Kent
X1 Chatham Waters is your gateway to the global city of London, capital city of the UK. You are just 36 minutes by train from the centre of this vibra...
Dolphin Bridge House Uxbridge
A brick-built former wharf building, Dolphin Bridge House is a striking collection of 41 apartments on a peninsula surrounded by the waterways of th...
IMPORTANT: Please note that all assured rental returns are provided by the developer, no liability is taken for rental returns by Property Wealth Ltd. None of the properties listed on this website are approved or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. We recommend that Investors seek independent advice before making any investments.