Poulsen House Stoke on Trent
Completed ready now student property
Our latest exceptional investment that we have launched here at Opulent, Poulson House. The project is completed, fully operational and 100% occupied for the 20/21 academic year. We have managed to agree a very special deal for the next 20 clients in that you will receive a 7% assured return for 2 years * as opposed to 1 year. The project is managed by the Universities own management company and situated just 10 minutes’ walk away from Staffordshire University.
Development Fast Facts:
- Development Name – Poulson House
- Deal Structure – Genuine 7% Net Return guaranteed for 2 Years*
- Completion – Already Completed
- University –Staffordshire University (10 mins walk away) approx. 14,000 students. Keele University 10 min drive away with 12,000 students.
- Location – Stoke-on-Trent
- Tenure – Leasehold 247 years
- Ground rent – £300 per annum (already deducted before you receive the 7% NET)
- Service Charge – £1,034 per annum (already deducted before you receive the 7% NET)
- Management Fee – £437 per annum (already deducted before you receive the 7% NET)
- Payment Plan – £5000 reservation fee, 25% on exchange (minus reservation fee), 75% from investment start (September 2020).
- Management Company – GreenPad, the Staffordshire University’s student accommodation management company.
- Number of Units – 122
- Price – From £59,950
- Facilities – Reception/on-site management, Xbox room, Laundry room, Communal games room with a pool table, table football and TVs, Study areas, Garden, Gym
- Complete, been up and running for 3 years
- Only £59,950
- True live yield of 7%
- The only University approved PBSA studios.
- Managed by Stafford University’s student union
- 2 years rental assurance (7% NET) starting September 2020 (COVID protection)*
- £4000 rental assurance per unit is placed into a deposit protection scheme client account / or lodged in an escrow, held by a 3rd party solicitor.
- 100% occupied for the 2020/2021 academic year.
Located in Staffordshire in the West Midlands, Stoke-on-Trent is a historical UK city. It is one of the best locations for employment growth across the UK, making it an ideal location for students looking to enter the workforce after graduation.
The city is known for its creativity, famously as a World Capital of Ceramics, and boasts a rich cultural heritage. The city’s creativity makes it an ideal location for a world-class university, that appeals to students studying a broad range of subjects.
|Property Type||Size Range||Price range||Est Monthly Rental Income|
- Price £60k
- Developer TBC
- Management co TBC
- Service charge £1,034 pa
- Management fee £437 pa
- Ground rent £300 pa
- Completion date Complete
- Tenure 247 years
You can call and speak with your expert Portfolio Manager on +44 (0) 207 097 5107 or if you prefer please fill out the enquiry form below and we will get back to you asap.
Speak to the experts
You can simply call and speak with your expert Portfolio Manager on +44 (0) 207 097 5107. If you prefer to email or would like us to call you back please fill out the enquiry form.
A contemporary residence offering students the perfect blend of boutique city centre living, with views across the countryside ...
Kiln House Stoke on Trent
Kiln House is a student accommodation development in the heart of Staffordshire in Stoke-on-Trent. Consisting of 95 studio and 2-bedroom student apart...
Queens Court Sheffield
Sited just a short walk from Sheffield Hallam University and only 1.3 miles from the University of Sheffield, the location of this property is ideal f...
‘‘Bijou Bradford’’, which promises to provide investors the opportunity to purchase low-risk, completed studio apartments, generating immediat...
IMPORTANT: Please note that all assured rental returns are provided by the developer, no liability is taken for rental returns by Property Wealth Ltd. None of the properties listed on this website are approved or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. We recommend that Investors seek independent advice before making any investments.