Poulson House Stoke on Trent
Poulson House Stoke on Trent
Our latest exceptional investment that we have launched here at Opulent, Poulson House. The project is completed, fully operational and 100% occupied for the 20/21 academic year. We have managed to agree a very special deal for the next 20 clients in that you will receive a 7% assured return for 2 years * as opposed to 1 year. The project is managed by the Universities own management company and situated just 10 minutes’ walk away from Staffordshire University.
Development Fast Facts:
- Development Name – Poulson House
- Deal Structure – Genuine 7% Net Return guaranteed for 2 Years*
- Completion – Already Completed
- University –Staffordshire University (10 mins walk away) approx. 14,000 students. Keele University 10 min drive away with 12,000 students.
- Location – Stoke-on-Trent
- Tenure – Leasehold 247 years
- Ground rent – £300 per annum (already deducted before you receive the 7% NET)
- Service Charge – £1,034 per annum (already deducted before you receive the 7% NET)
- Management Fee – £437 per annum (already deducted before you receive the 7% NET)
- Payment Plan – £5000 reservation fee, 25% on exchange (minus reservation fee), 75% from investment start (September 2020).
- Management Company – GreenPad, the Staffordshire University’s student accommodation management company.
- Number of Units – 122
- Price – From £59,950
- Facilities – Reception/on-site management, Xbox room, Laundry room, Communal games room with a pool table, table football and TVs, Study areas, Garden, Gym
- Complete, been up and running for 3 years
- Only £59,950
- True live yield of 7%
- The only University approved PBSA studios.
- Managed by Stafford University’s student union
- 2 years rental assurance (7% NET) starting September 2020 (COVID protection)*
- £4000 rental assurance per unit is placed into a deposit protection scheme client account / or lodged in an escrow, held by a 3rd party solicitor.
- 100% occupied for the 2020/2021 academic year.
IMPORTANT: Please note that assured rental yields are provided by the developer. All enquiries associated with this property are made on this understanding and no liability is taken by Property Wealth Ltd.
Located in Staffordshire in the West Midlands, Stoke-on-Trent is a historical UK city. It is one of
the best locations for employment growth across the UK, making it an ideal location for students
looking to enter the workforce after graduation.
The city is known for its creativity, famously as a World Capital of Ceramics, and boasts a rich cultural
heritage. The city’s creativity makes it an ideal location for a world-class university, that appeals to
students studying a broad range of subjects.
Get More Info
Speak To The Experts
Receive the following information:
- Full Investment Pack
- Current Availability Report
- Payment Options
- Reservation Documents
You can simply call and speak with your expert Portfolio Manager on +44 (0) 207 097 5107. If you prefer to email or would like us to call you back please fill out the enquiry form.