The Mill Lancaster
STUDENT PROPERTY INVESTMENT
Welcome to The Mill, 119 deluxe studio apartments set in the heart of Lancaster’s thriving student community. A refurbished Victorian mill, the property combines all the amenities of modern student living with the rustic charm of Lancaster’s industrial history. Prices from £89,950 with 8% NET pa fixed for 3 years.
Nestled in Lancaster’s greenbelt, the property boasts an unbeatable location as the closest privately built student accommodation to Lancaster University campus. Combined, these factors make The Mill one of the city’s most desirable properties for students and investors alike.
Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of Lancaster’s past, present, and future.
- The closest modern PBSA to Lancaster University Campus
- Prime new-build development comprising of 119 units
- Located in an area with no rival development potential
- Luxury amenities including cafe, cinema, gym and games room.
- 8% NET yield assured for 3 years*
- Targeting a new demographic of students with affordable luxury living
- Highly experienced developer with years of management and letting experience
- Tap into a high-demand market, there are almost 10 returning students from outside the region for every purpose-built bed space in the city.
The Mill Location
Lancaster is home to over 18,000 students and hosts two higher education institutions: Lancaster University and The University of Cumbria’s Lancaster campus. Lancaster University is among the best the UK has to offer. Consistently ranking in the top 10 of all three major national league tables, the institution is also within the top 1% of universities globally. In addition, Lancaster sits 3rd for graduate-level employment in the Times and Sunday Times’s Good University Guide 2019.
As a result, it’s an extremely popular destination, attracting 12,960 students from 142 countries during 2017/18. And, it’s growing.
|Est Monthly Rental Income
|225 ft2 to 325 ft2
|£90,000 to £105,000
- Price £90k
- Developer Galgate Developments Ltd
- Management co N/A
- Service charge £750-£1000
- Management fee Approx. 8% of NET Income.
- Ground rent 0.3% of the unit price
- Completion date Complete 2020
- Tenure Leasehold: 125 years
You can call and speak with your expert Portfolio Manager on +44 (0)20 3239 9879 or if you prefer please fill out the enquiry form below and we will get back to you asap.
Speak to the experts
You can simply call and speak with your expert Portfolio Manager on +44 (0) 207 097 5107. If you prefer to email or would like us to call you back please fill out the enquiry form.
A contemporary residence offering students the perfect blend of boutique city centre living, with views across the countryside ...
Kiln House Stoke on Trent
Kiln House is a student accommodation development in the heart of Staffordshire in Stoke-on-Trent. Consisting of 95 studio and 2-bedroom student apart...
Queens Court Sheffield
Sited just a short walk from Sheffield Hallam University and only 1.3 miles from the University of Sheffield, the location of this property is ideal f...
‘‘Bijou Bradford’’, which promises to provide investors the opportunity to purchase low-risk, completed studio apartments, generating immediat...
IMPORTANT: Please note that all assured rental returns are provided by the developer, no liability is taken for rental returns by Property Wealth Ltd. None of the properties listed on this website are approved or regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and are not covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. We recommend that Investors seek independent advice before making any investments.